Sonos / Bose Sound System
Lift / Elevator
This luxury town house is located only 10 minutes drive or 25 minutes walking from the centre of Cannes. Built in 1903, this stunning Belle Époque villa has 7 bedrooms, sleeping up to 14 people, and is popular for family holidays and private or business events.
Set in a tranquil oasis of plants, this villa has as spacious entertaining space with an antique Provencal zinc bar, a formal dining room, a Bose sound system, a professionally equipped granite kitchen, breakfast terrace and a large salt water swimming pool (11 x 6 m).
Ground floor -
• Entrance: living room/reception room with zinc bar, large flat screen television, Bose sound system, IPod plug, guest WC.
• Dining room: with table for 10-12 people, separate terrace and Moroccan-style lounge area.
• Kitchen: fully equipped, with granite counters, professional gas hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, cellar.
First floor -
• Bedroom 1 : King-size bed (180cm), garden views, en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Bedroom 2 : Queen-size bed (160cm), garden views, en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Bedroom 3 (Master) : King-size bed (180cm) with balcony, garden and sea views, en suite bathroom with shower and Philippe Starck bath, double washbasins, bidet, WC.
Second Floor -
• Bedroom 4 : Two single beds (2x90cm, can be joined to make a King-size bed), sea view, en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Bedroom 5 : King-size bed (180cm) with television, DVD player and sea view.
• Bedroom 6 : King-size bed (180cm) and sea view.
Level -1 -
• Bedroom 7 : Queen-size bed (160cm), en suite bathroom with shower and washbasin.
• Linen room with washing and drying machines, separate entrance.
• Swimming pool (saltwater, 11x6m) with sun loungers
• Gas barbeque
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Free and unlimited WiFi
• Gated parking for 5 vehicles
• Security system
Did you know that we also offer a host of additional services to compliment your villa rental?