Sonos / Bose Sound System
Lift / Elevator
This luxury town house is located only 10 minutes drive or 25 minutes walking from the centre of Cannes. Built in 1903, this stunning Belle Époque villa has 7 bedrooms, sleeping up to 14 people, and is popular for family holidays and private or business events.
Set in a tranquil oasis of plants, this villa has as spacious entertaining space with an antique Provencal zinc bar, a formal dining room, a Bose sound system, a professionally equipped granite kitchen, breakfast terrace and a large salt water swimming pool (11 x 6 m).
Ground floor -
• Entrance: living room/reception room with zinc bar, large flat screen television, Bose sound system, IPod plug, guest WC.
• Dining room: with table for 10-12 people, separate terrace and Moroccan-style lounge area.
• Kitchen: fully equipped, with granite counters, professional gas hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, cellar.
First floor -
• Bedroom 1 : King-size bed (180cm), garden views, en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Bedroom 2 : Queen-size bed (160cm), garden views, en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Bedroom 3 (Master) : King-size bed (180cm) with balcony, garden and sea views, en suite bathroom with shower and Philippe Starck bath, double washbasins, bidet, WC.
Second Floor -
• Bedroom 4 : Two single beds (2x90cm, can be joined to make a King-size bed), sea view, en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
• Bedroom 5 : King-size bed (180cm) with television, DVD player and sea view.
• Bedroom 6 : King-size bed (180cm) and sea view.
Level -1 -
• Bedroom 7 : Queen-size bed (160cm), en suite bathroom with shower and washbasin.
• Linen room with washing and drying machines, separate entrance.
• Swimming pool (saltwater, 11x6m) with sun loungers
• Gas barbeque
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Free and unlimited WiFi
• Gated parking for 5 vehicles
• Security system
Did you know that Riviera Luxury Rentals offer a host of additional services to compliment your villa rental?
Also have a look at our definitive "Things to do" guide for the best of the Riviera
We'll be in touch shortly
There has been an error. Please contact us on the number above.